April 26, 2015

Just Breathe

My days are filled with the usual hustle and bustle of errands, training my house to clean up after itself (not working out so well at the moment), cooking, work, and my own personal honey do list as I have no current "honey" in my life.

On the other hand, I make sure to find time for me.  I approach life with the "glass half full" attitude and find on some days it is actually overflowing. I make sure to stop, look around to take time for me to notice the gifts around me that are given to me on a daily basis. The pockets of goodness, the hidden morsels, the grateful in the present moments of my life that I grab a hold of to capture within my heart, body, mind and soul enrich me.

Yes, I enrich myself to pick up the book I am reading (my book club reads that are definitely taking me down a road that I have not traveled before more on this later), visit little local places that turn my day brighter and make sure to say hello to a stranger.   I visit with my friends whose own gifts absolutely sweeten my journey with their treasures that ameliorate my day.   I have my glorious french press, treat my face to my aromatherapy treatment with my coffee scrub followed by my coconut lavender moisturizer and listen to my favorite uplifting tunes provided by Pandora.  Life?  Life is good, Life is mahvelous, dahlin', Life is just a spanking stupendous wondrous journey that reminds me to...JUST BREATHE!

My table, The Gypsy's Table, has plenty of room for a treasure trove of gratefulness.  Why my journey is sweeter than honey stolen with an offering to all who join me at my table of as long as I have a biscuit,  you will have half with a dollop of I'll be there with bells on.

See y'all on the continued journey of The Gypsy's Table!




No comments:

Post a Comment