August 10, 2017

What Happened?

Wow, where have I been?  I have been everywhere else but here on my blog.  hmm..

I wanted to be that gal who loved to blog.  A blogger.  A life long blogger.  Well,  maybe not life long as I just started to blog a couple of years ago.  However, that is a "life long" accomplishment for me as I want to be that gal.

Oh, but the commitment word looms largely at me.  Hey, self, are you willing to blog every day?  Are you willing to invest your time to create a blog so that others will join in the merriment of actually reading your blog and enjoying the posts?  Oh, that's right, you use Facebook for your blog.  Umm, a social page is not the place to blog.  No one wants to read about your daily life...or do they?

So, self, here I am again.  I am here once more to tackle this blog bug.  I am here once more to embrace the blogger land.  I think I can, I think I can from this ol' gal from Texas.

Now...if I can just remember to blog.  Oh, yes, I can set my phone to remind me.  Heck, I have an alarm set on my phone to remind me to go to Savers on senior day for my 30% discount.  Heck yeah!

Happy Blogging!  Have a Blog kind of day!  Whoo-hoo, are you down for blog day?!

I will be fine...I will find things to blog about from my journey.  Join me.  I know I love adventures!  Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment