October 07, 2016

Where The Back Roads Meet

I love taking road trips to small out of the way places.   I love to put my Pandora mix on my bluetooth, pack my little morsels of delight treat bag, a personal cup of Pumpkin Spice Coffee ( Love you Joe!  Trader Joe's is who I refer to!) and my boots!

Where do I go?  Gosh, the possibilities are endless.  Do I head out towards east 290 to visit Burton, Round Top, Giddings or Brenham?  Do I head out towards Bee Caves?  Dripping Springs?  Wimberley?  I get just all giddy thinking about the possibilities.

Life is an adventure to be lived to the fullest.  The problem with me (Libra traits kicking in here) is which one to choose!  Now of course all country back roads, ie FM or CR roads, will connect somewhere, right?  Wander, Explore, Discover!  All that wander are not lost!  No, we are not!



We might wander from time to time in our life.  We might tend to think "I've got this!  I can handle all things".  Yet we should keep our faith anchored in our hearts at all times to know that the key words are "We have this together".  Faith is a huge anchor in my life.  Faith sustains me.  Faith gives me eternal hope.  Faith gives me courage.  Faith gives to me miracles.

The adventures of life await you to join them.  The adventures of life can bring so many gifts on your journey.   When you wander you explore then you discover.  Oh,  the sweetness of the discovery can far be more than you ever imagined....yes it truly can.  Be brave. Be courageous.  Be You!!!!



What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment